WHAT IS AN ISO MANAGEMENT STANDARD?
An ISO Management Standard is a set of internationally recognised guidelines, covering key areas of running and managing a business such as:
- Leadership and commitment
- Managing Business Risks and Opportunities
- Resources such as, People and Infrastructure
- Operational Planning and Control
- Performance Evaluation
An ISO management standard is a way of running your operations so they are consistent and effective. It is viewed as business best practice.
The most common benefits include:
- Increased efficiency
- Reduced costs
- Improved customer satisfaction
- More engaged employees
- Reduced risks
If you are an owner managed business, ISO Management Systems can help make your business more attractive to potential buyers. If your long term strategy is to obtain an investor or sell the business, ISO Certification can help.
WHAT IS ISO CERTIFICATION AND IS IT RIGHT FOR YOU?
ISO certification is proof from a third party that you comply with an ISO management standard. It can show your key stakeholders that you have a well-run business that has structure, is stable and ready for growth – this can help with applying for finance from your bank, impressing potential investors, or eventually selling.
To achieve ISO Certification, you have to prove that your business meets the requirements of the standard. Although this sounds intimidating, a lot of the requirements are general good business practice and we will help you every step of the way.
Once certified, we will help you to continually retain your certification. You will be able to contact us for advice whenever you need it and our fees include on-going consultancy to help keep your systems on track for a painless re-certification, year after year.
If you answer yes to all or some of the following questions, you should consider having your business certified:
- Would you like your business to be worth up to 20% more?
- Would you like to be more profitable?
- Are there areas within your business that could be more efficient?
- Would you benefit from reducing costs?
- Are your processes and procedures undocumented?
- Could improving customer satisfaction improve your turnover?
- Do you find yourself (or your team) spending time fixing things rather than planning for a stronger future?
- Do different people do things in their own way?
- Does it take a while for new starters to become productive?
- Would your business benefit from improved staff engagement and heightened motivation?
ISO certification also offers other benefits, such as increased sales and reduced insurance premiums.
HOW CAN I GET STARTED?
Call us to arrange a meeting with one of our Specialists to discuss the best way to implement ISO into your business. If you’re interested in ISO 9001 (Quality) or ISO 27001 (Information Security), you may also like to register for our free online training modules.